Tuesday, July 03, 2007

More beach fun ...


This picture pretty much sums up John's attitude at the beach -- let go of me so I can play!

Posted by Picasa

Fearless


Beach buddies John and Aubrey

1 comment:

thrownfree said...

Aren't blogs wonderful? You can drop in on the doings of someone you haven't seen in years.

This is Martin from KBC days in Katy. I hopped over here from Jeremy and Rebecca's blog, and I wanted to tell you how happy I am to read about and see pictures of your lovely family.

My wife keeps a blog, too: wazoofarm.blogspot.com. You can return the lurk if you like (apparently the voyeurs who troll blogs without commenting are called "lurkers"; I guess I was until I stopped to do this).

Hope all is well, Tommy, with your parents and siblings. I still think of them--fondly, of course--now and again.

Blessings--