Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Baby Driver

John has a new obsession. Doors are SO over. No, we've moved on to keys. And not just holding them - no, we now spend a good deal of time in the car, pretending to drive, putting the keys in the ignition, playing with the buttons and gadgets and all the fun stuff, and generally obsessing over the location and color of our cars.

Poor Tommy -- there is about a quarter of a second between John saying hi to him in the evenings and John asking him for the keys and to take him outside to the truck to "drive". (I say poor Tommy, because I seem to have successfully convinced them both that this is a great father-son activity. :-))

The good news is that he is currently most enamored with the truck, with my car coming in second. He hasn't fully acknowledged the Mustang. Though I know it's only a matter of time before we are in big, big trouble.

No comments: