Monday, February 02, 2009

Betsy's First Hair Cut

I hated to do it, but her hair was totally out of control in the front.  We went to a little place in JinQiao recommended by some other expat moms, and I have to say that getting both haircuts for about $10 was nice.  Betsy didn't really like the her first trip to the salon, and preferred to snuggle with her daddy.  


Before


During


After



4 comments:

Dash, Shae and Mason said...

Miss you guys! Dash enjoyed talking to you two through the wonders of the internet. Don't worry - of course you all will be getting an e-mail when baby Mason arrives - before any facebook or blog updates! My sister is all set to send one since we might be a little preoccupied!

April said...

So cute!! I think Abby will really enjoy getting to go to the "beauty parlor" to get her first hair cut...I am just waiting for it to grow DOWN. ;)

lltanderson said...

what a beauty betsy is! i love her hair.

Our Family said...

Seriously precious! Sounds like this will be the adventure of a lifetime! Where is next? Ukraine?