Monday, December 03, 2007

Six Weeks!


Working on tummy time, with her loyal guard dog standing by in the background ...

We had a normal, mostly quiet weekend -- some Christmas shopping, some football watching, and some good rest for everyone. Betsy is doing great, even in spite of her first little cold, and graced both of us with big toothless grins. Though, for the record, her first social smile was for her Papa on the day after Thanksgiving. She just looked right up at him and grinned, as if she already knew how much he was wrapped around her tiny little finger. (Either that, or she was smiling because the Aggies were winning!)

We go in for her six-week checkup and first shots tomorrow morning. Latest stats coming soon!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

justinroche said...

I can't believe you're going to go out drinking tomorrow morning...oh, shots at the doctor...got it...

Dawn said...

Good luck with the first shots. I bet she'll take a long nap afterwards. I guess it's not coincidence that you're going on a school day, eh? ;) I hope you get a much-deserved nap too.