Today we met up with cousins Christopher and Lauren and their 3 sweet girls for lunch at Phil's. And yes -- even with Christmas just 3 days away, we spent time on the playground in the bright sunshine. We call it "wedding weather" around here, when we get to enjoy 70+ degree days with cloudless blue skies -- the same weather we had on our wedding day 5 Decembers ago. With apologies to our friends and family celebrating in the Midwest and Northeast, it's one of the best things about living in Texas!

1 comment:
Hey, I'm really glad you guys had fun at Phil's and all. And I'm really not trying to be impatient or anything. Really. But I think Betsy has probably grown an inch since the last posted picture. Plus, I want to see if her hair is still red.
If Santa didn't bring you a camera (and an extra arm or two), we're just going to have to see you guys in person soon!
Post a Comment