Wednesday, December 19, 2007

More about the camera

Clarifying for Lucy ... :-)

While we walked the Trail of Lights, our camera was in the stroller console/caddy thing. In the rush to get the kids in the car while trying to pack the stroller, we both forgot about the camera, and our best guess is that it fell out of the console while we were folding up the stroller and stuffing it in the car. Whatever happened, the camera did not make it home from the Trail of Lights. And because we parked in a field, in the dark, there's no telling whether anyone found it or whether it just got crushed by the next car to leave.

A rotten time of year to lose a camera, so we'll be doing the disposable camera thing for a while. This will probably be the hardest on John, who had just discovered that you can see the pictures in the back of the camera. Funny to think that when I was his age, my dad developed my pictures in a darkroom in our house -- and John has never even seen a roll of 35mm film!

2 comments:

Lucy Sayles said...

Thank you Ruth!

JLP said...

Oh, no, that stinks! I did the SAME thing just a few weeks ago, but amazingly, the camera stayed in the caddy of the stroller and happily was still with us when we got home. I will definitely think about it from now on! (I hope!:)

Love the Christmas card!
Jessica P.