Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tired, I thought I knew ye.

Oh boy, was I wrong.

So, I'll just share a couple of things that have popped through my mind in the brief moments of coherence I've enjoyed this week. Prepare to be riveted. ;-)

-- Does anyone else see the irony in the ad for the Chick Fil A gift cards that show the gift card in an open LEATHER wallet?

-- The LeapFrog Alphabet Pal caterpillar toy officially knows more songs than I do. I know this because it is always on, and also always underfoot.

-- Speaking of songs, it feels like we're living with Rodgers and Hammerstein. John sings ALL THE TIME. Oh, except when he stops singing long enough to tell us that there is "no singing at the table." It's very sweet and cute and yet, we remember when he wouldn't sing. Fondly.

-- We bought a new washer and dryer this morning. (Riveted yet?) They won't arrive until Monday, so you'll have to wait until then to be regaled with stories of their awesomeness.

-- I saw a rumor in yesterday's paper that ESPN might pick up Friday Night Lights if NBC cancels it. Which may be the final straw for getting cable. Or else we're going to have to move in with the Halls.

No comments: