(Figured CGL would like fair warning. :-))
Here are some fun things I've been reading/keeping up with online. You know, in all my spare time. You may already know about them, but I thought I'd pass them along just in case.
-- Do you like to win stuff? This blog from Shannon has great promotions with cool prizes.
-- Do you want to read a great romance story? Check this out, and make sure that you start at the beginning. Then check out all of her awesome photographs. Oh, and then visit her cooking site.
-- Like finding good deals? Put this on your Bloglines.
-- Need to kill more time? You might check out these blogs from Babble, though I should mention that some of the articles /artwork/language can be questionable at times ...
-- And this site will always be one of my favorites, because they introduced me to the CARES airplane harness and the concept of using Veggie Booty in place of plastic Easter grass
Enjoy!
1 comment:
Ruth, Ruth, Ruth - I definitely do NOT need another site on my bloglines, but pioneer woman's site is fabulous and I just spent the last hour reading her love story posts, since I don't have anything else I should be doing!
Post a Comment