I am seriously indebted to Dawn. As if she wasn't already my hero for bringing me a large chocolate gelatto in the hospital, she willingly -- and cheerfully! -- kept up with John AND Victor during our first 3-kid outing to Ready!Set!Play! on Monday. Betsy did her very best to make her presence known to all -- including but not limited to her first diaper blow-out and first public puking on mama. Oh, we were the quite the spectacle. But Dawn handled both boys beautifully. Check out Victor's
sweet new site for pictures.
1 comment:
Hey, I was happy to do it, my friend! I was totally serious when I told John that it's always so much fun to play with him. :)
Sorry there isn't a more static-ish link to the pics. Someday my webmaster will get around to finishing that gallery system he's always promising me.
Post a Comment