Now that we've passed the 38 week + 2 day mark (when John was born), I am officially the most pregnant I've ever been. Turns out there's no award for that. Unless you count dinner out at Saccone's -- and, actually, I might count that.
While the hospital does have WiFi, I probably won't be in a state to update the blog once I'm in labor. Call me crazy. ;-) We will get details and updates posted as soon as it is humanly possible, and in the meantime, phone calls will be made -- though, probably not by me.
Back to the doctor in about 7 hours. I hope to know more then. Dawn is currently on record with a prediction of Thursday 10/18. Anyone else want to take a guess?
5 comments:
Hey Ruth! Hang in there! I know it can seem like this part...the waiting...takes FOREVER, but she will eventually make her appearance! I predict Friday, if not tomorrow. We're thinking about y'all and praying all goes exceptionally smoothly!
Love,
The Pavys
Since Aubrey and I are 12/20 and 11/20, I'll guess this Saturday, 10/20 for baby girl to arrive. Great pizza last night -- I'm looking forward to the leftovers for lunch today!
I figure friday night...she knows how important the weekend television would be to daddy, and she is going to get points early!
I'm sticking with tomorrow. I think that she'll throw you a bone and free up your Friday night for the all important FNL viewing. Oh but wait, that would likely interfere with The Office! Well geez, I'll record that for you too. ;)
But yeah, tomorrow. I think.
So I was right! I predicted Saturday (this) morning since all the other Connells (and Roches) would all be together walking and talking about Sister...that she would come! Man, if only I had bet money! I am praying for you right now!!!! Love, Shae
Post a Comment