Sunday, October 07, 2007

Nursery Pictures

Here are some pictures of Sister's room -- ready and waiting for her!

Crib and assorted furry friends -- and the nursery rhyme prints that Natalie helped us score at Kirklands

Changing table with baskets full of clothes! (There are cute things on the wall above it, but one of them gives away the name, so we're not showing it yet. :-))
Posted by Picasa
Where we'll be spending a lot of time -- that's the rocking chair that Mike, Ben, & Graeme (and their wives) gave us for our wedding

Close-up of the fabric. Nana made the curtain and crib skirt, and is working on some other pieces. Can you find the freaky Humpty Dumpty? ;-)

7 comments:

lltanderson said...

the nursery is gorgeous!

okay, is it me, or does humpty dumpty look like he's in drag?

Dawn said...

He reminds me of one of the surly trains on Thomas & Friends, which of course is to say that he does look a bit like he's in drag. ;)

Catching a glimpse of the infant carrier formerly inhabited by John made me feel a bit weepy since it feels to me like he was just in it!

Love the new nursery. Thanks for posting pics. Now I'll abandon my plans of breaking in to look at it. Besides, I'd have a problem with the alarm system anyway.

Marcy said...

Looks beautiful -- I still love that green. Tommy did a great job picking it out!

Lucy Sayles said...

Looks great Ruth!

Dash, Shae and Mason said...

I love it! It really came together great!

Our Family said...

Lovely nursery! So, if we want to know the name of the baby before she's born, all we have to do is invite ourselves over to your house and steal a peek at her room wall? I'll be over in an hour...

Heh Heh Heh

E

ruthie said...

Oh Ruth it turned out so lovely! I am so impressed. Simply precious... you are in my prayers sweetie - hang in there!