Then, we took John to Chick Fil A for lunch, and rounded out the morning with a trip to Kiddie Acres. We got there right after they opened, and no one else was there so we had the run of the place. We had a blast. While Betsy didn't go on any of the rides, John tried every one. Hard to tell which one was his favorite, but I'm pretty sure that it was NOT the ferris wheel.
Friday, October 26, 2007
So, do you think he liked it?
Today we took advantage of the beautiful weather/avoided a serious case of cabin fever by taking Betsy out for her first non-medical outing. I'll give you three guesses as to our first stop... Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures. Oh well. She looked cute -- trust me.
Then, we took John to Chick Fil A for lunch, and rounded out the morning with a trip to Kiddie Acres. We got there right after they opened, and no one else was there so we had the run of the place. We had a blast. While Betsy didn't go on any of the rides, John tried every one. Hard to tell which one was his favorite, but I'm pretty sure that it was NOT the ferris wheel.
Then, we took John to Chick Fil A for lunch, and rounded out the morning with a trip to Kiddie Acres. We got there right after they opened, and no one else was there so we had the run of the place. We had a blast. While Betsy didn't go on any of the rides, John tried every one. Hard to tell which one was his favorite, but I'm pretty sure that it was NOT the ferris wheel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We don't like the Ferris wheel either. Glad you guys got out for some fun though. We'll have to get the boys together to ride the boats again soon!
And yeah, if I ever have to take just one guess as to where you might be at any moment on any day, it would have to be Target. Second guess? Driving through somewhere to get a fountain soda. :) Or better yet, getting a fountain soda at Target.
I think Dawn nailed it -- I too was going to guess Target or going to get a coke. We still haven't ventured out to Kiddie Acres, we need to check it out! Is Wed. the cheaper day to go?
Hey Marcy, Wednesday IS the cheap day. And the tix never expire so definitely stock up if you make it there on a Wednesday!
Post a Comment