Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Just Doing My Civic Duty

I love Pottery Barn. And I love Pottery Barn Kids. Which is not to say that I actually purchase many things from either store, however. It's more of a long distance love affair.

So it's with a great deal of disappointment that I pass along this little tip. John has a set of the Pottery Barn Kids flatware that he got in his Christmas stocking, and this morning while he was eating breakfast, the metal part of the fork separated from the plastic handle, which then split into little shards. Not to worry -- I found all the pieces, and John was unscathed by the whole event.

Now, I already had my questions about this flatware set -- the fork and spoon I understood, but a toddler-sized metal knife? At any rate, the offending utensil is now bagged and tagged and the PBK safety gurus are supposedly on the case.

No comments: