Monday, May 14, 2007

Yeah, I think he likes it

John got a cozy coupe car for his birthday from Papa and Grandma Val. Let's just say there was much rejoicing when we finally got it put together. (If I ever get the video posted on this thing, you'll be able to see John asking to help about five hundred times during the process, while providing a running commentary on the color and shape of each piece of the car as well as the different tools Tommy was using.)

And as predicted, he loves it. We know it's a good thing when it competes with Elmo for attention each morning! And, as a bonus, he hasn't asked to drive one of our cars since he got his own!






1 comment:

Dawn said...

This is all the endorsement we needed. I think that once Victor gets a load of the Cozy Coupe when we catsit Franklin, it's all over!

Very cute pics. Very, very cute boy.