Thursday, May 10, 2007

Splish Splash

I guess I had better post some birthday pictures before I get in more trouble. ;-) John's birthday party was a fun success, at least by my limited standards -- but any time that we get to hang out with family and friends, I'm happy.

This was John's first time to try out the sprinkler park since learning to walk, and even though it was a bit overcast and even sprinkling at time, he seemed to love it -- with teeth chattering, he kept saying "Daddy, more water!"

Here are some pictures, courtesy of Dawn:



It was a fun weekend, especially with the Rankins in town -- and not just because their visit gave us an excuse to eat at all our favorite restaurants. John and Ainsley had lots of fun together. One of the highlights was when John gave up trying to decide between calling Matthew "Matthew" and "Mr. Rankin", and just went with "Mankin". As in, "Excuse me, Mankin." Hey, at least we know who he's talking to!

1 comment: