ooooh! this is a beautiful montage! happy (belated) birthday to betsy, and happy first-year-second-child mamaversary to you!
I love every picture -- Everything about her is precious!
The tears are flowing. :) I miss that sweet girl. And you too.
Oh, Ruth, she is absolutely beautiful!! I loved the pics and songs, you do such a great job with that. We love getting to share her a bit with y'all. :)
Love the slideshow! I am in tears!! Sooo precious!! Miss ya'll
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ooooh! this is a beautiful montage! happy (belated) birthday to betsy, and happy first-year-second-child mamaversary to you!
I love every picture -- Everything about her is precious!
The tears are flowing. :) I miss that sweet girl. And you too.
Oh, Ruth, she is absolutely beautiful!! I loved the pics and songs, you do such a great job with that. We love getting to share her a bit with y'all. :)
Love the slideshow! I am in tears!! Sooo precious!! Miss ya'll
Post a Comment