(with apologies to Jimmy Buffett)
Betsy turned 9 months old on Sunday. She is 3/4 of the way through her first year, and becoming more and more charming each day. In the last week she has started clapping, dancing, and generally finding ways to get into trouble while still looking impossibly cute. She's officially crawling and flirting with the idea of pulling up. Her brother can't decide whether to adore her or shoo her away. He calls her "Bets" and likes to tell her what she doesn't want to play with, but just today I caught him giving her a hug when he thought I wasn't looking.
Her favorite things are her daddy, her brother, her animals, and food. She's an eater, that's for sure. Now that she's conquered spoons, she gobbles up nearly everything we give her.
She and I will be traveling to Dallas this weekend to hang out with Aunt Natalie and to finally meet Betsy's boyfriend Thomas. We can't wait!

1 comment:
Oh, my what a doll!
Post a Comment