So, I've been reading all about BooMama's Tour of Homes, and have completely planned on joining in the fun. But with all the chaos downstairs (the tile man is working on the back hallway as I write this -- hooray!), let's just say that the downstairs isn't at its most photogenic. So maybe in a few weeks when I have bright shiny new floors I'll post some pictures. Until then, check out BooMama's site for pictures from people who actually know how to decorate.
And an update on my FlyLady experience. Maybe she's not all that bad after all. My sink still looks pretty darn shiny, and I've actually enjoyed all of the Mission of the Day assignments this week. (Yes, I need to get out more.)
Happy Friday, everyone!
1 comment:
OK, you totally freaked me out! I was all "What happened to my bookmark!?!?!?!" :) I'm digging the new name though and especially the color scheme. You are just taking all of this home renovation to the extreme, my friend! Happy weekend.
Post a Comment