Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Who Are You?

(Who, who, who, who)

My little Bravenet counter tells me that our rinky-dink little web site has gotten 100 hits in just one week. So I'm dying to know just who finds us so interesting. Please leave a comment to say hi -- don't make me have this song in my head all day for nothing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know we're good for two hits a day! I'm not sure who the other crazed members of your fanclub are.

Anonymous said...

I check in on you every week or so. I come by because I want to know who you are...
Yeah, I really want to know.

Anonymous said...

I'm in for 1 hit a day. I check your's and Halle's every morning.
Thanks for the note. Love the stationery.
Love- Kristin

Marcy said...

Once a day :)

Jessie said...

Ruth, I try to check your blog about once a week or so...but there are lots of things I try to do that often and fail at...Anyway, its fun to see what you guys are up to! (And if I checked any more often I would miss Austin, too much!)

Anonymous said...

I'm here too! I love checking for new posts a couple times a week (when I am bored at work). Hope to see you three soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Connells,

I check your site once or twice a month. John is so cute and growing up so fast! It warms my heart to see that you are all doing well.

Blessings,
Shawna K.