Wednesday, May 10, 2006

An Afternoon at Home

John was very entertaining today ...





















































**Now, this picture deserves an explanation -- I handed John his Curious George, and after looking at it for a minute, he crawled away from me carrying George by the hand, shoved him out into the hallway, and shut the door. I'll see if I can get him to do it again and get it on videotape.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so big, and looks like he has quite an attitude! I think that is a good thing!
Love, Tollie

Anonymous said...

I love the Don Corleone look! I'm sure that after you took this picture, he said something like, "Today I settled all Family Business, ... so stop taking pictures and give me a snack."

Poor Curious George, excluded from the fun. Marilyn abuses her (I believe identical) George here -- usually he is the first monkey (of 3 monkeys, a polar bear, and a starfish) to jump on and fall off the bed.