Yep, it's off to work I go. :-) My good friends at NI have graciously invited me to come back to work part-time, and today is my first day. I'm excited to see everyone again and to see if I can still hack it in Tech Comm.
It's funny to think that almost exactly 6 years ago I was getting ready for my first day ever at NI. I was so nervous! And what a great place it's been for me and Tommy -- actually, I guess there might not even be a "me and Tommy" without NI, so we owe Dr. T. an extra debt of gratitude. ;-)
I could continue to wax philosophical about my life at NI, but then I'd be late to get my badge photo taken. But I will say for the record (and for anyone who actually knows why this is significant) I am wearing open-toed shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment