Um, wow. Three months. I'm not sure I've ever let this thing lapse that long.
(Crickets)
Well, we've been having a lot of fun, and that will be my official excuse for not posting. Let's see, since my last post we:
- had our first Christmas in our new house, where I hosted my first Christmas dinner and no one gagged (at least in my presence) or suffered from food poisoning
- welcomed Alix, Tim, Owen, and Austin to town for a wonderful week of catching up and playing Angry Birds
- spent most of February and March criss-crossing southeast Texas for various wedding and birthday related events, plus the rodeo!
- enjoyed lots of fun weekends with friends, playing with the kids in the yard, talking walks and scooter rides, cheering on the YMCA NW Austin Tigers 2.0 in soccer, and gearing up for a busy summer
I'm going to try to give some highlights of each of these individually, but it may take me a while, and I seriously doubt they'll be in chronological order. Bear with me ...
1 comment:
what a fun update!!! have a safe trip to shanghai, and have fun while you are there.
Post a Comment