I have quite a few things to post about -- our trip to Hangzhou, Betsy's obsession with kites, our impromptu Easter egg hunt today -- but this tops the list.
I am thrilled to announce the arrival of Erick Owen Humphrey, precious son of Dawn and James -- 7 lbs, 9 oz on Friday April 10th. What I wouldn't give to see him and hug him and kiss him (and his big brother), or to repay my gelatto debt to his mother. Instead, I'll look forward to the time that I can tell him how his mommy sent me an email one day with the subject line "Are you sitting down?", and how he is one of the most wonderful and crazy surprises I've ever known.
Ni hao, E. We love you.
1 comment:
E sends many thanks for the shout-out! Can't wait until you get to meet him (someday......sniff, sniff).
Post a Comment