Thursday, May 08, 2008

So this is 30

Hey Kristin -- when, in 19 days, you are looking for ideas of what to do in the final hours of your 20s, let me give you a tip. Folding laundry and watching Nightline do not make for a very satisfactory end to the decade. Just saying.

So yeah, I'm 30. As my husband so lovingly put it, my age has finally caught up with my lifestyle. (Thanks, sweetheart.;-)) But it has been a great day -- gorgeous sunshine and the return of the heat, a sweet program at John's school, uneventful errands, long naps from both kids, and the anticipation of delicious crawfish with friends this evening. 30 is looking good so far.

3 comments:

April said...

Yes, well, let's face it...you still have a good twenty years before you catch up to HIS lifestyle. :) Happy Birthday!!

Marcy said...

Happy Birthday, Ruth... I had a great time last night! Hope y'all have fun at the lake this weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ruth!! I've been sending you birthday wishes by telepathy, did you get them?
Love you!
Tollie