Thursday, May 08, 2008

Obviously, the boy suffers from a smidge of stage fright



This is from this morning's "Muffins with Mom" event at John's preschool. (The video cuts off after 5 minutes, but you can probably guess how the rest goes.) It was a really sweet presentation, and I even came home with my very first homemade Mother's Day craft item. My child is officially more crafty than I am.

Notice how after the 3rd song, everyone else starts to leave, but John stays put because the routine isn't over yet? There is an order, people, and he is going to follow it!

Oh, and for the record, I have never heard him sing these songs at home. When I asked him for an encore performance this afternoon, all I got was more of the same "Twinkle, Twinkle/ABCs" medley. Artists. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

That did NOT disappoint! And now it will be my quest to hear a live version of one of these songs. Not that I'm not always a fan of Twinkle/ABCs - The John Mix. ;)