
Make photo slide shows at www.OneTrueMedia.com
Here’s the translation: “Mom, what are you doing?” And at the end, he announces to no one in particular, “I sang the ‘Mom, what are you doing?’ song.”
He asks me that about 10 times an hour – more if I happen to be feeding Betsy. I don’t think he really cares about an answer, since he will repeat it until he gets bored and moves on to something else or until my head explodes, whichever comes first.
On this particular occasion, I was sitting on the sofa with Betsy, and he was playing with his Lincoln Logs in the kitchen, when all of a sudden he grabbed his drumsticks and started singing. I had the camera nearby, and was able to get some video before he noticed.
Perhaps the best part is the expression on Lucy's face. After all, she's endured the question as often as I have.
5 comments:
Ha Ha!
Lucy looks confused and a little scared!:)
That is so funny! :)
I have no idea what he was saying...
that is the funniest thing I've ever seen! it looks like he rehearsed it!
Tollie
Post a Comment