In response to general whining from the other side of the room:
Me: "John, what's wrong?"
J: "I'm sad."
Me: "Why are you sad?"
J: "Because I'm sad and crying and whiny and fussy."
------------------
After having his markers taken away this morning:
"I want to call Dad and tell him I lost my privilege."
------------------
At the rodeo yesterday morning, as we walked past the Borden display:
J: "Mama, pick me up! I want to see!"
Me: "What do you want to look at?" (thinking that he wants to see the cows)
J: "I want to see the big truck!"
------------------
As we left church on Sunday, following a sermon that discussed (among other things) appropriate music for worship:
J: "I want to hear a song."
Me: "OK, what do you want to hear?"
J: "The galactic robot song." We hadn't even made it out of the church parking lot, and he's requesting Beastie Boys.
3 comments:
Now see, THAT is why John and I have this special connection. We both love the Beasties!
Beastie Boys and Van Halen?! Are we raising some cool kids or what?!
Intergalactic, super-cool kid! Will he come hang out with Thomas for a while?
Post a Comment