Monday, September 18, 2006

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Maybe letting John watch the Curious George cartoons on PBS isn't as good an idea as I originally thought. Could they be the inspiration for our own little monkey to start climbing up and down everything in sight? Yesterday he scaled down the changing table. And this morning he climbed up and into his stroller, and then tried to fasten himself in. Silly little monkey!

Just a side note, since we are talking about TV and all. :-) We are now less than 4 days from the premieres of The Office and Grey's Anatomy. I have stocked up on ice cream for the occasion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mommy keeps DVR'ing that show for me and I think she just wants to watch it herself because she sure seems excited about it. Maybe I better start paying more attention though. Sounds like there's some cool tricks to learn on there!