Wednesday, September 20, 2006

First (Professional) Haircut

It was finally time. No more hemming and hawing, no more quick fixes, no more whining about how much he's growing up. After staring at John's park pictures, I had to concede that the boy needed a real, professional haircut. He was starting to look just a little unkempt.

So off we went to K.A.O.S. (Kids Are Our Specialty -- how cute is that!) on Dawn and Victor's recommendation. And John did great. He was thrilled with the little motorcycle chair and the Piglet DVD, and even let the stylist use the trimmer around his ears without the slightest bit of fussing.

Here are the requisite before and afters. Now if I had just managed to wipe the Fig Newton crumbs off his face before taking the picture, we'd be in good shape.















































2 comments:

Dash, Shae and Mason said...

What a handsome little man!

Marcy said...

I'm very impressed... I love the last picture. What a cute expression!