Last week I found out that we are finally getting an Ann Taylor Loft in the general Austin area (which is reason enough to celebrate), and now today's paper offered a peek at what's going into the new mall across the street from our neighborhood. We already knew about Neiman Marcus, Tiffany, and Macy's, but now the word is out -- we are also getting a Barney's Co-op, Louis Vuitton, Lilly Pulitzer, and BettySport. Of course, I won't actually be shopping at any of these places, but just knowing that they are there makes me feel just a bit more fashionable and with it. And we all know that I need all the help I can get.
3 comments:
I am so with you. When our new shopping center got a Tiffany's I was just thrilled until I remembered we can't really afford anything from Tiffany's.
I couldn't imagine life without Ann Taylor Loft. I have 3 in driving distance to choose from! I am very happy for you.
...Tollie
Is it wrong that I am excited for you having such great shopping so close to you??? Well I am :} And yes I agree... Ann Taylor Loft is the best- so much better than even the regular Ann Taylor. Enjoy!
Post a Comment