Wednesday, November 08, 2006

18 Month Stats and More

I totally forgot to pass along this riveting information last week. :-) John had his 18-month check-up, and weighed in at 22 lbs, 2 ounces -- which means that he's finally up to the 5-10th percentile! And he's getting taller, too - 31.5 inches/25th percentile. He was a trooper for his shots and flu vaccine.

Then Saturday, John got to hang out with G and Great-Grandmother Cowden while Tommy and I went to College Station to see the A&M/OU game with Dash and Shae and some friends from church. We had so much fun, and it was a gorgeous night for some football, but the loss was even more heartbreaking in person.














John's been showing off all kinds of new skills -- he's figured out how to throw a ball, how to climb up into his chair (and then on to the table), and is picking up more and more words every day. I'm pretty sure he said "Lucy" yesterday!

Most fun of all -- last night John finally got to meet his Aunt Sarah, who's in town this week for work. (He was a lot more pleasant than he looks in this picture!)

1 comment:

Big Mama said...

I would've been sick to watch that loss in person. I was sick enough just watching it on my couch.